Monday 25 November 2019

Yet again ...

... I am weeping for a dog and a family I have never met.  Yet through the magic of this Blog Land and Angus's eloquent words, I have been privileged each day to share a little of their lives and learn to love deeply this family fellow, who at only six years young has left them and his sister bereft.

Sleep in peace Bob.  The messages from round the world tell you how much you and the family you cared for are loved.

Bob. The Family Fellow. 2013 -2019





4 comments:

  1. I was in tears too. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing this Lesley. He was very special, wasn't he and Angus's words about him over the years show how much he was loved. So tough for them.

      Delete
    2. We were on holiday when Wilf-or was it Digby? - was ill, having to go to a Wifi 10kms away to keep up with the news. It really doesn't feel like 6yrs ago. L

      Delete
  2. It was Wilf. Like you, I can't believe it's six years. I'd told Tod that Bob was three! So sad for Angus and the Font to have gone through this yet again.

    ReplyDelete