Tuesday 4 May 2010

Last Tuesday afternoon's French lesson...

... sitting in the shade of the conifers, bare legs, T-shirts, the gentle bubble from the swimming pool in the background.

This Tuesday afternoon drive to Marmande, heater on, rain lashing windscreen.  Thermals, hat and scarf and still I'm cold.

It's snowing in the foothills of the Pyrenees and the forecast here for tonight is just over freezing.  I'll have to cover last year's geranium cuttings that are coming on so well in their pots at the back of the cottage.

The under floor heating is back on again.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you don't mind.
    I am from Pennsylvania (United States) and have secretly dreamed of living somewhere in France. I don't know why because I've never visited. But what ever the reason, I have fallen upon your blogs and have started following your progress on your home and the cottage. It is wonderful and exciting. At 50 and with my children grown and gone, I spend a ton of time alone. This happens to help the time pass and satisfy my dream. Love your writings. Thanks You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gregory, thank you for liking my blogs. Hold on to your dream. You never know!

    ReplyDelete